I sit here on a Saturday night watching the ALCS with the RedSox and Rays in the 8th inning tied at 8. I've been looking at this blog for a while trying to add to it and make it interesting, but to tell you the truth there isn't much to write about. I could write about school and how a pain stimulus causes an action potential up nerves into the spinal cord and up. But that's not interesting. I could write about the RedSox game, but there are many writers who get payed to write about the game who have a better insight. So what to write about? I don't know. So, I have come to a conclusion- Kathryn will be adding to this blog more than I will unless I get out of this writers cramp.
-J-
3 comments:
Speaking of pain, lets talk about staring at a red background with black words. My eyes just cramped up. You gotta change that. Oh crap, I think I see a cataract. Must have formed as a defense mechanism.
Yeah, gotta agree with Kenneth on the colors. Change the black to white. But other then that you guys are good to go! Keep the blogging alive.
YO Bros! How do you like it now?? Huh??? Yeah, that's what I THOUGHT! Hey-how do you change the background color outside of the text boxes? Let me know. It's a drab gray right now (gray, grey...whatever) but I want it to look cool and I can't find anything to change. Please do tell. Shanks!
Post a Comment