Justin's aunt and uncle were nice enough to invite the Longhurst family to go boating with them last week. We went to Utah Lake on July 3rd and it was suprisingly not very crowded. We had so much fun with the family and it was nice to get out and play in the sun and water.

We told Alex that the boat was like a rollercoaster. He LOVES rollercoasters so he got really excited about that. Who knew there was a fish inside him waiting to get out??



Carley was a natural with kneeboarding!

I actually got up on the wakeboard!!! It was a lot harder than it looks to stay balanced but after about the 4th try, I got up. We had a great time.
1 comment:
Arrrrr...ye have some perty pictures! I now follow yer blog again! Ahem, I rather like my new one a lot more.
Post a Comment