It's pretty pathetic the way we blog. We mostly started this so that if/when we move for Justin's graduate school, our families would have a way to check in and keep tabs. Hopefully we get better at writing or else they may have some cause for concern. Anyway, to re-cap the last few months, we've mostly been busy with school. Once school was over, I think J and I were so tired and fried that we just hung out and enjoyed the time off. Suddenly, it was time for J to go back (lucky me, I'm taking a semester off)! Anyway, these pictures show what we've been up to...

Camping with the Jeppesen clan

The Homecoming dance! (Does the school know that rap is not the only kind of music? Nope, didn't think so). It was a lot of fun!

Congrats to Mom J. who graduated this year!!!!!!!!!

Sledding at Bear Lake! J's work is awesome and rented a cabin for the weekend!
1 comment:
Sniff...sniff...and now the mean old U turned you down! Which I suppose will be good for your blog. If you guys move out of state we will want to see all the things you do!
P.S. I have written of the U for the rest of my life. They have crossed the line...this is personal.
Post a Comment