We found some Mizzou pumpkin carving templates! However, it was extremely difficult to carve, so part of it caved in. I told Justin to look disappointed but this was the look I got...
Sunday, October 31, 2010
More pictures!
Hello all! Here we are again, not blogging until we have about a billion pictures. So, they are below. Hope you enjoy! We love and miss all of you wonderful family and friends but hope all is going well with you all!
This was at the Roots N Blues N BBQ festival at the beginning of October. We had a great time walking around, eating amazing BBQ and listening to awesome blues music. We found a pig friend on the way.

An interesting tidbit: Missouri was where homecoming started. Yeah, first homecoming ever. So they're obviously really big into the celebrations. The night before the game, sororities and fraternities in Greek Town put on skits. They're not just any skits. They build these huge sets and have vendors in the streets. It's really cool.
The morning of the game, we also had a service project cleaning a local park. This park is amazing! It's got a huge lake you can swim in and trails. Anyway, Justin had gotten his face painted at ESPN game day so he was walking around the park with a gold face. It was pretty funny.
What's a football game without a tail gate party? I love this picture with Justin and some fellow church buddies.
Introducing: Brunhilde! I don't know if the name will stick, but whenever I'm driving it, a song sung by Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny comes to mind. Elmer Fudd sings: "Oh Bwunhilde! You so wovwey!" Bugs: "Yessss I aaaam, and I know it!" I always tell the car it's so lovely. And it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved all your fun pictures Kathryn!! Im so jealous of that new car!! We cant wait to buy a new one this new year coming up! Love and miss you guys and hope to see you this holiday season!
Post a Comment