Friday, August 20, 2010

Thunderstruck!


HELLO! We just had a super crazy thunderstorm and wanted to share some footage. One thunderclap was so loud that it set off the smoke detectors in our house! I myself thought it might be a good idea to jump in the closet with a rubber boot! It was pretty wild and was off and on all night. Justin, of course, loved it as he has experienced such weather a bit more than I have. It was really awesome to watch. Hope you enjoy!

PS: I'm sorry to have been talking so much during the thunderclaps. There are a couple of really loud ones which sound more like gunshots. I think it made me a little nervous so I began to talk very frequently and rapidly. : ) But I hope you can appreciate the experience through our videos.





1 comment:

Kara Jensen said...

This is so cool! I love that you both had chairs set up in your garage, with the door open just to admire the storm. You are so a couple after my own heart. That, or, you're getting old. lol!